The Center for All Things Coffee
Pricing and Registration:
- Before November 1, 2018 - $1,995
- After November 2, 2018 - $2,395
- Lodging and all transportation within the country.
- Meals: Breakfast and lunch each day, two dinners.
- Coffee Skills Program Green Coffee Intermediate instruction; all supplies, handbook and certification fees.
Airfare to and from San Jose Costa Rica; Passport fees, meals on Sunday and Saturday travel days and three dinners during the week. No Visa required.
Questions on the daily itinerary? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us in Costa Rica…
We have partnered with The Coffee Source, http://www.coffee.cr/, and the Specialty Coffee Association of Costa Rica to offer an intensive one-week trip to origin. The week will include:
- An in-depth overview of Costa Rica and it’s rich coffee history. We will focus on major growing regions, varietals and cultivars, processing methods and a review of the major exporters.
- In-depth cupping of all regions, varieties and processing methods.
- The full Coffee Skills Program Green Coffee Intermediate curriculum, with practical and written tests.
- Multiple visits to Farms, Wet Mills, Dry Mills, and Nurseries. All with hands-on activities.
Firedancer Origin Trip Program Details
Travel and Program Dates:
- Arrive: Be in San Jose Costa Rica on Sunday, January 20, 2019.
- Begins Monday, January 21, 2019, and runs through Friday, January 25th.
- Departure: Anytime beginning Saturday, January 26, 2019
Coffee Skills Program Green Coffee Intermediate Overview
- Botany and agronomy
- Coffee processing
- Green Coffee Defects and other variables
- Seasonality and quality storage
- Market terminology
- DecaffeinationGreen Coffee Certification