Travel and Program Dates:
- Arrive: Be in San Jose Costa Rica on Sunday, January 20, 2019.
- Begins Monday, January 21, 2019, and runs through Friday, January 25th.
- Departure: Anytime beginning Saturday, January 26, 2019
Coffee Skills Program Green Coffee Intermediate Overview
- Botany and agronomy
- Coffee processing
- Green Coffee Defects and other variables
- Seasonality and quality storage
- Market terminology
- DecaffeinationGreen Coffee Certification
The Center for All Things Coffee
Pricing and Registration:
- Before November 1, 2018 - $1,995
- After November 2, 2018 - $2,395
- Lodging and all transportation within the country.
- Meals: Breakfast and lunch each day, two dinners.
- Coffee Skills Program Green Coffee Intermediate instruction; all supplies, handbook and certification fees.
Airfare to and from San Jose Costa Rica; Passport fees, meals on Sunday and Saturday travel days and three dinners during the week. No Visa required.
Join us in Costa Rica…
We have partnered with The Coffee Source, http://www.coffee.cr/, and the Specialty Coffee Association of Costa Rica to offer an intensive one-week trip to origin. The week will include:
- An in-depth overview of Costa Rica and it’s rich coffee history. We will focus on major growing regions, varietals and cultivars, processing methods and a review of the major exporters.
- In-depth cupping of all regions, varieties and processing methods.
- The full Coffee Skills Program Green Coffee Intermediate curriculum, with practical and written tests.
- Multiple visits to Farms, Wet Mills, Dry Mills, and Nurseries. All with hands-on activities.
Firedancer Origin Trip Program Details
Questions on the daily itinerary? Please contact us at email@example.com